Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fashion Trends I HATE in 2014 s/s

How to know the latest fashion trends? Go to check out products in ZARA, the most famous fashion copycat in the world ( No offense. I'm just telling the truth and I 'm a huge fan of ZARA). But after the window shopping, somehow, I have to admit that there are some fashion trends that I can't agree those are cool. Below, I'm going to go over 3 fashion trends I absolutely hate.

要怎麼知道最新的時尚?去逛逛ZARA吧,ZARA可是全世界最有名的時尚抄襲者 (沒有惡意,我只是陳述事實,我其實很愛買他們家東西的) 但經過幾次的閒逛後,我必須承認有些時尚流行......我真的不能稱之為時尚,看看是哪三樣讓我傻眼的時尚單品吧!

1. Slipper
拖鞋


Seriously? How can I look fashion while I dress like I'm going to throw trash?
沒開玩笑吧?我要怎樣看起來很時尚,當我穿得很像要去樓下倒垃圾?


2.  Athletic Striped Trouser
運動條紋庫
I have no problem with the product itself. But I do have problem with the way people wear this kinda trouser. They looks like they just wake up and don't even have time to change their pajama trousers.
我對這單品本身沒有意見,但對路人們把它搭配起來的樣子非常有意見!他們穿的像剛起床,沒有時間換掉身上的睡褲。

3. Chanel Printed Canvas Backpack
香奈兒潑彩帆布後背包

This is not the Chanel I know..........
這不是我認知中的香奈兒!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to see more? Want for the next post about Fashion Trends I LOVE in 2014 s/s!

Follow my Instagram


Photos by ZARA and Chanel 


No comments:

Post a Comment