Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, May 19, 2014

Black and White

LEATHER JACKET (similar HERE) / JUMPSUIT (similar HERE) / HEELS (similar HERE)

"THE MOST COURAGEOUS ACT IS TO THINK FOR YOURSELF"
I always expect myself to be a smart, confident and independent woman. Maybe I still have a long way to go but, at least, I can dress like one. Compared to the 60's vintage/classic style I've shared before, modern/chic style is actually more close to the real me. A leather jacket is the MUST HAVE for everyone, men and women. And I like to mix the leather jacket with full-long dresses or jumpsuits because it seems like a fashion formula that never goes wrong.

我一直都期待自己能成為一個聰明、自信且獨立的女性。雖然我離這目標還蠻遠的,但我至少能把自己假裝是為現代獨立新女性。比起之前分享的60年代復古打扮,摩登且簡潔的搭配比較符合我的個性。皮衣應該每個人衣櫃都必須要有一件,我個人喜歡把皮衣配上長洋裝和連身褲,這是我覺得從不出錯的時尚公式。(跟鞋購買連結;條紋連身褲是在師大小店買的)

Follow me on Instagram

photo by Ryo Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment